Our Code Of Ethics
Members of the Headwaters Builders Association subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
- Members shall seek to provide better values for the customers they serve.
- Members shall at all times share their knowledge with fellow members and the public in the best interest of those they serve.
- Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements or by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
- Members shall comply, both in spirit and letter, with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for health, safety and progress of the community.
- Members shall not perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect on or bring in disrepute any part of the industry served by this Association.